We would to let you all know that we are now carrying Politic decks. These bad mamas are proudly crafted right here in the USA and are waiting to be skated. Sizes range from 7.75 – 8.5. Something for everybody.
Also since today and the rest of this weekend is supposed to shitty and rainy, we figured we would get creative and make a list of the best moustaches in skateboarding right now. This isn’t a cumulative historic list but a who’s got ’em right now list. We’ll start from #5 and make our way to #1.
5. Ernie Torres – Almost a dirt lip but enough there to not be considered pedophile-esque. Reppin’ the John Waters pencil-thin moustache hard. A bold and difficult moustache to pull off but Ernie does it well. Savor the flavor son.
4. Leo Romero – You could land a plane on the gap between these caterpillars. Is it natural or from the friction from all the ladies he’s been getting at the Travesura shows? We’ll leave that up to imagination but Mr. Romero walks the line between creepy and dignified mustache well, very well. Viva el bigote!
3. Dolan Stearns – The dude rocks overalls, has some of the best bonelesses in the game, and offers a style that is unmatched. Including a decent ‘stache that would give your local cop a run for his money. Keep it up Dolan and you’ll be looking like Salvador Dali in no time. Dolan’s even got the artwork to match.
2. Billy Marks – Billy Marks or Burt Reynolds? This thing’s got character, power, and the ability to make married women single. On top of that, Billy Marks has thrown down some heavy tricks on some man-sized shit. His parts in Toy Machine’s “Good and Evil” and Fallen’s “Ride the Sky” are prime examples. The dude also looks like Luke Wilson.
1. Richie Jackson – You know that quote “Creativity is the greatest expression of liberty?” Pretty sure Richie Jackson lives and dies by it. One of the most creative guys in skateboarding both in style, fashion, and overall skating, no rock or bush is considered out of bounds for him. Also, if you haven’t noticed, his moustache is something short of a work of art. That’s why Richie is coveting the number one spot. And maybe those vests. And the skating. Watch the vid below.